About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"We Eat Ham and Jam and Spam-A-Lot!"

June 24, 2009


On Tuesday night, I had an early work dinner in Burlingame at Stella Alpina Osteria for my director who is leaving the company (booo!!!!). It was a really nice dinner though, and the rustic Italian food was very tasty.




We shared some appetizers to start, including the Carpaccio All’ Albese (thinly sliced beef filet, sliced mushrooms, Arugula & shaved Parmigiano drizzled with a lemon infusion).
Also, we shared the Gnocchi di Patate “Nonna Nilla" (*Al Pesto* with walnut & Gorgonzola). Delish!
For an entree, I had the Osso Bucco, with polenta, which was huge (couldn't finish it) and very yummy.

From early dinner, I headed back to the city to meet up with 15 other folks to go see "Spamalot" at the Golden Gate Theatre. I had been dying to see this musical since it debuted on Broadway in 2005, as I am a huge fan of the original Monty Python movie "Monty Python and The Holy Grail". John O'Hurley (of Seinfeld fame) was playing the lead role of King Arthur of Camelot.

Reba, organizer extraordinare, got 16 tickets for our group, thanks Reba!
Go check out Spamalot, even if you miss it in SF (only showing until July 5), find it another major city! It's worth it!


No comments: