June 30, 2009
On Sunday morning, Will and I met up with my aunt, uncle, cousins and their sig others/kiddies for dim sum at
Happy Valley Seafood Restaurant by my aunt's house.





From brunch, we met up again with Ath, and walked over to Kitsilano to hang out with Kenny and enjoy the beautiful sunny Vancouver day...






We stopped for afternoon drinks on the patio at
Karv, and we were joined by Dr. Dave, Jasmine and John.



For dinner, a crew of us (Will, Kenny, Ath, Kristi, Vicki, Double-A, Dr. Dave and I) went to
Octopus Garden.








And then off to dessert at
Cheesecake Etc., where we were joined by Steph and Dale, and Leslie and Martine.


Will and I had a great time catching up with everyone, very impressed that so many good friends came out to meet us in a short amount of time. I heart you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment