On Sunday afternoon, Will and I went to Ian's house for the "premature season ending" party for their C-league hockey team, the Panteras. Ian has a fantastic back yard for bbqs, and it was another beautiful summer sunny day in SF.
Just in case you want to know what I've been getting up to in San Francisco...or wherever I am in the world.
About Me
- Bea
- Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Panteras BBQ
June 21, 2009
On Sunday afternoon, Will and I went to Ian's house for the "premature season ending" party for their C-league hockey team, the Panteras. Ian has a fantastic back yard for bbqs, and it was another beautiful summer sunny day in SF.

Ian put on an awesome (classy!) spread: pulled pork sandwiches, sirlioin steak fajitas, spicy corn salad and home-made sweet potato fries. Nice work! It was delish!


Thanks for hosting a wonderful BBQ, Ian! Go Panteras!
On Sunday afternoon, Will and I went to Ian's house for the "premature season ending" party for their C-league hockey team, the Panteras. Ian has a fantastic back yard for bbqs, and it was another beautiful summer sunny day in SF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment